We're excited to announce the release of a few new features that we hope will make managing your subscriptions even easier!
First, we've added a quick search feature that allows you to search for any subscription across your workspace. This makes it easy to find what you're looking for, no matter where it's stored.
Now you can upload custom icons for your subscriptions. This is a great way to personalize your subscription list and make it even easier to find the ones you need.
Add to calendar
In this release, we've also added an Add to calendar button that allows you to export the upcoming payment dates for a subscription to Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, or as an iCal file. This is a convenient way to keep track of your subscriptions and ensure you never miss a payment.
New calendar view
Visualize your recurring expenses in a calendar, displayed by upcoming payment date in the new calendar view.
- Added more services to the list of popular services and improved searching in the list
- Several backend updates - Now everything should load faster
- Fixed a bug that sometimes happened when importing a CSV file
- Fixed a bug that caused payment methods and categories to be hidden to some team members
- Fixed a bug with the positioning of the categories chart in Reports
We hope these new features make your experience with Subly even better. As always, please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any feedback or suggestions.